Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 56

Welcome my fellow bloggers! Today is Anything Goes Challenge No. 56 at Inspiration Destination! Can you believe it? I can't! It's been such a blast! I've got lots of insane things going on in my life and there have been a few times I wasn't sure I'd be able to pull it off but I'm blessed with a wonderful... as I like to call them... 'Dream Team'! lol They've pulled it off for me when I knew I couldn't and I'm so grateful for this wonderful group of gals! I love them all! 
But I also couldn't do it without each and every one of you who comes back week after week! I am thrilled that you keep wanting to play along with us... and our little follower button just keeps growing and growing and it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling whenever I see the number go up and up! :D
In case you think it's slipped my mind with all the madness in my life... no it has not... we've got a blogversary to celebrate and as soon as I can muster up the oomph for it... we'll get it on! :D So keep your eyes peeled! I'm thinking it will be fab!
Don't forget! We've still got our DT Call going on and you can check out all the details here. I've extended the call for a bit longer. I didn't do a good job of splashing the news all around so I'm gonna give it one last push and then we're done! :)
Oops! Got off the subject! lol Typical me! I'm here to invite you to join us for this week's challenge! We've got the awesome Rick St. Dennis sponsoring us and giving TWO digis to ONE lucky winner! Wish I could have me some of that! lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RICK ST. DENNIS
Designer of over 100 theatrical productions, Rick St Dennis (Donald McAfee) is also the author of 4 books on decorative painting and contributor to at least a dozen national magazines on crafts and art. He has taught design at the college level as well as seminars and classes across the USA and Canada. He is one of a handful of designers to have designed TWO productions of AIDA, Verdi's massive Egyptian opera spectacle. Currently living in the quiet beach community of Seal Beach, California he writes restaurant reviews and theater reviews between assignments for web designs, logos and creating art for local shows. Rick has appeared on such TV shows as Home Matters with Susan Powell, Aileen's Crafts and others. He was Crafts editor for Country Folk Art Magazine and sells his artwork nationally through galleries and shows. Among numerous awards he won a presidential commendation in 1976 for his contributions to the bicentennial year including the design of the west coast premier of William Grant Still's opera BAYOU LEGEND. His drawings and paintings are in the collections of Diana Ross, Sandy Duncan, Sammy Davis Jr. and Jacqueline Onnasis, among others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out these awesome makes by my 'Dream Team'... and this week... me as well... using fabulous Rick St. Dennis images!
using Noah
 TRACEY
Image by Rick St. Dennis
WENDY
using Deb Morning Goddess
and using  Haunted House Phantom Manor and Witch Head
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge. Nice DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic DT Creations!! Love Michelle's ark card.. that is great! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}
    {DT CALL -- Open Until Oct 31st}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun playing in your challenge and all the inspiration is amazing! Thank you so much. Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much talent here. Michelle, I love your Noah's ark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...I mistakenly added a card to the challenge. Would it be possible for you to remove it? It is #170 by Paper Whims...thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!