Fabulous Crafty Friends

Sunday, May 1, 2016

DT Member Introduction

Hi all! My search to add some new blood to my 'Dream Team' has come come up with TWO new members. Please help me welcome our newest members. I'm sure you are looking forward to being inspired by these wonderful new Team members! I know I can hardly stand the anticipation! lol Here is a brief introduction and a face to put with the name, as always in my book, in alphabetical order! I think it's fair and I like fair. :)
INE
Here's a little something Ine would like you to know about her:
Hello, I’m Ine (creaine).
I’m a married mum of a daughter and work 2 days a week.
I think cardmaking is a great hobby, I  have my own challenge blog (http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/), personal blog (http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/) and a Dutch card group on Facebook, so come and have a look, if you like.
I love to work with digis and embroider on cards as well. Love to work with die cuts.
I enjoy swimming and reading and surfing on my computer.
Thanks for letting me join this great team.
Bye, Ine
PATTY
Here's a little something Patty would like you to know about her:
Hi everyone! I am honored to be a part of Inspiration Destination's talented Design Team. I am a Christian who life has been blessed with my BFF and husband Steve. We have been married for 43 years and have two wonderful adult children and three of the best grandsons in the world. I still feel new to the paper craft world as I am constantly learning. I have dabbled with oil painting, sewing, graphite pencil drawing, scrapbooking and card making. I look forward to getting to know my teammates better and having fun on the Inspiration Destination DT! Thanks Ema for the opportunity to serve on your team.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new position as DT members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ladies! can't wait to see your inspirations!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!